To block access to WhatsApp using Netskope, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your Netskope dashboard and navigate to the “Policies” section.
- Click on the “Create Policy” button to create a new policy.
- Choose “Cloud App” as the policy type and select “WhatsApp” from the list of cloud apps.
- In the “Policy Settings” section, select “Block” as the action to take when the policy is triggered.
- In the “Users and Groups” section, specify the users or groups for whom the policy will apply.
- Click on the “Save” button to save the policy.
Once the policy is saved, Netskope will block access to WhatsApp for the specified users or groups. When they try to access WhatsApp, they will receive a message indicating that access is blocked due to the Netskope policy.