Getting Started & General
Getting started with Whatslly is super easy and takes no longer than 25 seconds (!!).
Simply fill out our Getting Started form and one of our product experts will be in touch with you and provide more information about the process
2. Click the ‘Connect Salesforce’ button.
4. Insert your Salesforce username or email*, and if needed insert your Sandbox/Custom domain.
5. Click ‘Connect’.
6. If you are not logged in to Salesforce you will be asked to do so to complete the authentication process.
Before connecting with your Salesforce account, click the “Use sandbox or custom domain” link, below the ‘Connect’ button. Insert the URL of your instance (https://yourdomain.salesforce.com) and click ‘Connect’.
We take the protection of your personal and your business’ data very seriously and treat it confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations.
We do not collect or store any of your leads, prospects, contacts or customers data.
We do collect and store the minimum data on our (Whatslly) users we need for the agreed purpose and use secured databases hosted on Amazon AWS servers (AWS). Same servers we run all other operations on.
Any third-party API integrations are leveraging standard encryption techniques (such as SSL) over HTTPS.
We are officially on the AppExchange since the beginning of 2020.
Check out our listing page
Whatslly can work as a standalone solution even if you decide not to install our managed package from the AppExchange.
In this case, some of the product’s features won’t work for you, for example: Auto Chat Syncing, Dynamic Message Templates and Team Management.
- Sign in as an administrator to your Google Admin console.
- From the Admin console Home page, go to DevicesChrome.
- Click Click Apps & extensions.
- Click the (+) button on the bottom-right corner > ‘Add Chrome app or extension by Id’
- Insert the Whatslly extension’s Id: bkbipadjogdmmnajfplbllmglobaiapc
- (Optional) under the Installation policy, select one option:
- Force install + pin
- Force install
- Allow install
See the steps of logging in with a Partner Community user.
- It’s always recommended to save contacts in your phone before messaging them!
- Never message people you don’t know!
Our customers love this part of the product!
You can easily upload attachments from your laptop to Salesforce when you log an activity, task or case using Whatslly.
Simply click ‘Upload Files’ and select the files you want to include.
These files will be attached to the new record in Salesforce.
We automatically adding [Whatslly] for this files’ names to make it easier to track what was uploaded from WhatsApp.
Your representatives can continue using their own personal/company numbers. When they have Whatslly installed on their browsers, it will show up automatically on the WhatsApp web app.
From our experience (as a company and consumers), it is a much better experience to have a 1-1 engagement with real people rather than with some company number.
Once turned on, Whatslly will seamlessly sync up to 3 months back of any message that the agent views on WhatsApp.
We use custom object in Salesforce to store these messages (each message is a record), and we provide you with custom dashboards and reports as a part of our managed package.
Simply click the settings icon on the top-right (connected users only), select the relevant layout and modify the fields.
Display: Lead, Contact and Account
Create: New Lead, New Contact, New Account, New Activity, New Task, New Case
If you are not using it, any changes in your team (like adding or removing users) should be handled by our support team ([email protected]).
There are some signs that WhatsApp are planning to enable this option soon. If/when they will do, Whatslly will also support it.
Since Whatslly is seamless, we recommend you to follow the rules below to avoid getting banned:
- Do not send a large number of messages
- Avoid sending the same messages to multiple people
- Engage only people you know and freely gave you their phone numbers. It’s recommended to first add them as contacts in your phone.
- Minimize the number of times you are engaging people that didn’t send you a message first.
- Do not use any other 3rd party apps to send WhatsApp messages (such as “WhatsApp Plus” or “GB WhatsApp”).
A seat is the unique combination of phone number and Salesforce username, meaning, when having multiple people that use the same Salesforce user, each person needs a seat.
Usually, it takes up to 1 hour. In some cases, it might take more time for your user to be updated in the system.
Feel free to contact us if it takes longer.
Whatslly does not refund any payments made.
However, we will consider refunding the purchase in the following cases only if your Salesforce edition is not supporting the use of Whatslly or does not include access to the API.
In case you have violated the WhatsApp policy, you will not be refunded.
We reserve the right not to refund even in the above cases.
We have also partnering with the top Salesforce consulting agencies around the world to be able to provide ongoing support and service at any time zone and language.
We rely on our amazing partners and our great, and super self explanatory product. This is how we serve hundreds of very happy customers
By the way – we are hiring in LATAM! So if you want to join our awesome team, please email us to: [email protected]