Tuvis is an Israeli company that enables hundreds of enterprises to use instant messaging in a secure, efficient, and compliant way. Operating across 6 countries worldwide, we have revolutionized customer-company relationships and transformed business interactions.
- Tuvis is founded in Israel under the name Whatslly.
- In November 2021, Tuvis secured an initial funding (Seed funding) of $11 million from renowned investors, including Zeev Ventures and Base Partners, who have also funded companies like Zoom, Nubank, Outreach, Houzz, and Audible.
- Tuvis undergoes a rebranding, changing its name from Whatslly to Tuvis, inspired by the words ‘visibility’ and ’empowerment’.
- Tuvis establishes a strategic partnership with Inovabra Habitat, Bradesco’s renowned startup incubator. This collaboration opens up opportunities for synergies with other innovative companies within the ecosystem.
- In 2023, responding to market demands, we expanded our solutions to include Compliance and Security. Now, we offer even more features to ensure excellence in our services.
- We have joined the Cubo Itaú community, a partnership full of benefits: networking; mentoring; access to investors, clients and events; state-of-the-art infrastructure, and a lot of visibility. We are ready to drive our innovation and services forward with this important collaboration.
Over 1000 clients,
including renowned companies such as Telefonica, Petrobras, BTG Pactual, Liberty Seguros, XP Investimentos, Pinterest, Great Place to Work, and Subaru, across various industries.
Global presence in
more than 35 countries.
spread across 5 countries, with offices in Israel, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, and the United States.