1. When you browse or visit our website – https://tuvis.com/ (“Website”);
2. When you make use of, or interact with, our Website
3. When you contact us (e.g. customer support, need help, submit a request, chat)
4. When you request a free trial
5. When you make use of, or interact with, the tuvis Widget and/or Dashboard that we license (each individually, and collectively, the “Services”).
6. When you download our Extension or App
7. When you create an account and you login to the Extension or App
8. When you are an agent and you make use of the App.
9. When you attend a marketing event and provide us with your Personal Data
10. When you exchange business cards with us
11. When we acquire your Personal Data from third-party sources (such as lead-generation companies)
12. When we use the Personal Data of our customers (e.g. contact details)
13. When we use the Personal Data of our service providers, suppliers and developers (e.g. contact details)
14. When you interact with us on our social media profiles (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)